Monday, July 13, 2009

Fashion Inspiration

It has been some time since my last post, as I have just been enjoying the summer months. I hate that I have taken so long off, as it is a way to catalog my inspiration and findings. Nevertheless, I am back and ready to share my thoughts.
I have been spending the days relaxing by the pool, running errands, vintage hunting and watching old movies. Isn't summer divine? Here are some pictures of recent inspirations. 

On a side note: It seems as though my taste and style
 is taking some odd and unique form- so be warned.


Vintage specs. I seem to be addicted to the hunt.


Goyard. 


Oxfords, as seen in J.Crew's Fall Lookbook.
Lace? Yes please.


Turbans. Yes, I'm just as surprised as you are.


Dressing up for no reason.

Glamour as a way of living. 

No comments: